back (plural: backs)
- The side of something opposite the front or useful side; the reverse side; the side that is not normally seen.
- Turn the book over and look at the back cover.
- That which is farthest away from the front.
- He sat in the back of the room.
- The part of something that goes last.
- The car was near the back of the train.
- The rear of body, especially the part between the neck and the end of the spine and opposite the chest and belly.
- Could you please scratch my back?
- In some team sports, a position behind most players on the team.
4 letters in word "back": A B C K.
No anagrams for back found in this word list.
Words found within back: